Samstag, 5. September 2009

GOD GAVE EACH AND EVERY PERSON GOOD TALENTS.
So even if you are not rich, don´t feel embarassed. Use your talents to help others and remember to be happy!


Amit SAHU, at age 24, Hindu, flower delivery Service founder, Delhi, India.

Amit was born into a family with three elder sisters. As a Hindu he loves Krishna and all other Indian Gods. To get a good education he left home when he was five to live with relatives in Delhi. He got a Bachelor in Economics and english Literature & History. He is the founder and owner of an international worldwide flower delivery service (www.phoolnflower.com).

Amits goal in life is to accomplish good work to help others. He would like to be known by others not for being a rich man but because of his goodness towards others.
When it comes to relationships, he claims " I believe in making relationships, not in breaking them!". A one time marriage is what he wants. Divorce is out of his mind.

Amit feels very thankful to his parents, especially to his mom. "If I would die today, I would like to say just one more thing: I love my mom very much. She has born me and I could never be thankful enough for everything she did for me. I want her to know that I love and miss her!"

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Very touching Claudia...
Amazing work! I am so impressed...

Ankita hat gesagt…

thanks for sharing all these wonderful stories :D